Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Emperor's New Clothes

I love the thrill of new clothes and accessories (who doesn't?) and I even love the thrill of waiting for said clothes to arrive in the post (committed online shopper!). I buy most things online these days (think first name basis with the postman!) and while I am waiting for them to arrive I think about the places we will go together, the life I will lead in my new..... Gold Fingers Chanel nail polish/French Sole Harriet ballet flats/Zara Floral Shirt/Christian Louboutin Unbout Illusion Pumps (Umm... Honey if you're reading this I promise I didn't buy all these this week! Wink). Surely my new Louboutin pumps will take me to a fabulous industry party, I'll definitely get to walk the Champs Elysees in my new French Sole's and my Chanel polish will no doubt get me an invite to Brad and Angelina's wedding...... ok so maybe not....... but my new fashion items do let me fantasize about the future I will lead with them in it. Perhaps the fantasy won't match the reality but a girl can dream!
Chanel Gold Fingers Nail Polish
French Sole Harriet Black Suede


Christian Louboutin Neon Yellow & Plastic Heels

Zara Floral Chiffon Shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment